Verdon Parc: Your Resort-Inspired Home

By Myth Reid - May 29, 2017

If there is one state I'm constantly in, that's reverie. At work, I'm always caught staring blankly at just about anything random. There are times when I don't even know what I'm thinking about, but oftentimes, I know I'm just daydreaming about the comfort of a better life.

I went to Verdon Parc one evening, and right then I saw right before my eyes what BETTER LIFE truly means.




Imagine one place that could cater to your whims without the need of a vehicle. That's what Verdon Parc offers. From fitness facilities to swimming pools, entertainment and game rooms, and leisure zones—you name it, Verdon Parc has it!



It would probably take such a long time for me to be able to get a unit here given my current job and income, but if my life takes a magical turn, I will not think twice about living here. This place is designed to give way to a lot of "me time" as it houses its own coffee shop and provides an overlooking view of Mt. Apo and Samal Island. It's conducive to overthinking.

Now, if I also feel like having some fun time with friends and family, there's a huge landscape we can bike around in, or a karaoke room where we can sing our hearts out. It's like what we, millennials, would call a staycation—except that I can do it everyday not only because it's within town, but because it's right at HOME.


Verdon Parc is just DMCI Homes' first foray unto the Davao Property Market. Its resort-inspired design mixes modern convenience with Davao's laid-back vibe.

"While DMCI homes is known for building resort-inspired communities, creating one that could blend well with a tropical paradise like Davao City was really a challenge because we didn't want to sacrifice the laid-back lifestyle vice the city is known for," said Dennis Yap, DMCI Homes AVP for Project Development and Landsape.
"We want residents to be able to appreciate Davao's natural splendor and at the same time enjoy the conveniences of modern amenities. This is consistent with our goal to bring comfort to our hardworking professionals as what Verdon Parc aims to provide Davao City," he added.

By far, it's clear that the vision has been actualized, where the result is now being enjoyed by the first batch of unit owners in the Martel Building that got completed recently. Lucky to have been one of the firsts to relish such luxury, and to bring my friend, Redge, along.



This three-hectare property is located along Ecoland Drive corner Peacock St., Davao City, adding its proximity to various commercial establishments, educational institutions, places of worship, hospitals, and government agencies to complete everyone's idea of a dream setting.

For more information on Verdon Parc call (682) 2970447 and (682) 327-3438 in Manila or visit www.dmcihomes.com. News and other updates are also posted on their social media accounts.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments