BOXED UP IS WHAT'S UP

By Myth Reid - October 25, 2017

Heeeey! I'm baaack!!! It was such a long downtime, but what matters is that I'm here. Yes? YES!

Life has leaned a little toward the grey areasif you know what I mean. So, I'm glad I'm back with a content that speaks of youth, and a lot, lot of vibrancy, something that Davao City is not known for. The good news, however, is that Davao is definitely catching up. Not too late, yet, is it?

While in other cities, the rise of food parks is already all the rage, Davao would only have restaurants and cafes popping up here and there. We all know that's not news 'coz that pretty much happens everywhere. Until recently, Davao started holding food festivals that would be received warmly so by its people. It's either that food is indeed life , or our taste buds have traveled all the way to our eyes. 'Coz isn't it what's true in this agewe eat what we see as a good Facebook upload? This fact alone lets us know it's about time for the city to have its FIRST EVER FOOD PARK. 

Ladies and gentlemen, BOXED UP is WHAT'S UP!


BOXED UP opened on the 20th of this month. My friends and I decided to jump on the bandwagon, and check the place out ourselves on its second day. My friend, Clang, said she needed a new Facebook display photo. What better place than what is new and happening? Gladly, the place didn't disappoint. The photos we saw online during its media launch didn't lie after all. The place is cool in all sense of the word. Clang got her profile picture updated!




It's a hit!
Which ever way you look, something is definitely going to catch your attention. Both the exterior and interior parts of this park screams INSTAGRAM-WORTHY that everyone instantly decides to become a hipster. It's an attraction when in pieces; it's an attraction as a whole. You can try not to giddy in delight, but I'll bet my finger you won't be able to help it.





The disappointing part is that I can't talk about the food yet 'coz I didn't get to try out a lot of what's available there, and the camera died, so, for now, I'll try to look for blogs or pages that talk about the food there and will link it here. If not, I'll probably make another trip there to eat as much as I can. Here's some photos of what we had though:

Nachos from Crazy Nachos = Php95
Taco from Street Taco = Php110
Chicken Wings from Wingside

  
I had the mango juice from #Pantulaq. I don't recommend it.
Here's some of the stalls that probably offer, not only novel, but hopefully good food. You have to really go there to find out:







Boxed Up is open daily from 5:00 P.M.-1:00 A.M. Well, HOW'S THAT??? Start a plan. The party the party just began. Unless you eat #FOMO for breakfast, then just forget about it. *winks*












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments